I took everyone's advice on Bart from Big Boy's hobbies

tritond

I called Bart at night, left him a message, he called me first thing the next morning, I told him I was looking to get an AT Pro, and Propointer package, he hooked me up with a great deal, and it was on my doorstep 2 days later, I will definitely do business with him again.

Bart was very helpful when I first purchased my F75se, will be sure to use him again soon.:yes:

I called Bart at night, left him a message, he called me first thing the next morning, I told him I was looking to get an AT Pro, and Propointer package, he hooked me up with a great deal, and it was on my doorstep 2 days later, I will definitely do business with him again.

That is the way we roll!

What all have you found?

I got a GREAT quote from Bart on the detector I want, I just haven’t had the coin to pull the trigger on it yet. definitely going to him when I do, though. :)

Can't say I've ever dealt with anyone that gave better or faster service than Bart! Still extremely happy with the experience we had when my dad bought 'his' ATP (which I'm still breaking in for him!). :laughing:

The truth is I've never bought from Burt but from what I've seen and heard, he's got a clean record, that tells the story. WELL DONE BURT! :yes: ;)

I am about to purchase from Bart as I am 23 dollars shy so a couple of weeks to go for my Fisher F5, Coil Cover, and Neoprene rain protector. In about a month I will hit him up for my Garrett PP.

Back
Top Bottom