White Gold Class Ring #2

Irons

Forum Supporter
Another white Gold 10k girls class ring, 1969 5.5 grams. :pirates:

I have a list of places I have been waiting to plunder after Labor day, I hope they are all this good!

I have the other half of the beach to do tomorrow morning then move on to Lake Michigan, waves permitting.

Found the usual junk and clad and a religious pendant, might be silver it looks nasty enough.

Thanks for looking and good luck out there!! :pirate2:

Sept 6- (12)RS.jpg

Sept 6- (13)RS.jpg

Sept 6- (5)RS.jpg

I didn't want to say that because I didn't know where you stood :laughing:

I have sent emails, I even spent $8 of my own money joining alumni websites trying to get word to 5 people that I will give them their freaking rings back.

Annnnnd I have heard crickets. I was able to return 1 out of 8 class rings I have found because the girl was still in school.

I called the school, talked to the secretary and told her I was mailing it to her.

Enough is enough, I have tried.

If you don't want Pirates getting your Gold don't leave the house with it on!~ :pirates:

I have sent emails, I even spent $8 of my own money joining alumni websites trying to get word to 5 people that I will give them their freaking rings back.

Annnnnd I have heard crickets. I was able to return 1 out of 8 class rings I have found because the girl was still in school.

I called the school, talked to the secretary and told her I was mailing it to her.

Enough is enough, I have tried.

If you don't want Pirates getting your Gold don't leave the house with it on!~ :pirates:

I found a class ring with a phone # an called it.....I thank them. :lol:

Nice find! Your finds this year are outstanding!
I was able to return a 20 year old class ring yesterday. As soon as I realized it was a class ring I knew I would try to find the owner. I have no regrets. I understand that sometimes there isn't enough info to find the owner, but it seems appropriate to give it an honest effort. The excitement from the owner and his family was great! I declined a cash reward, and instead got permission to hunt their historic property, and 2 neighboring properties right all right in the oldest part of town!

1969 may be 10k and not 9.5k! I would crush it and remove the stone and the glue to get it ready for ARA.
Great job dude.
HH BH

Ok, road trip to Mich,,,,,,,,we are going to rent a bus and load up about 30 of us,,,,,:laughing:JK,,,,,you are on fire,,,,GL HH

Back
Top Bottom