Honeymooning

Supercharged65

This really sucks the fat one! I'm in Maui right now until Tuesday and I left my at pro at home :(. I didn't bring it because I figured it would be packed and wouldn't have time to detect. To my surprise the beaches are not that busy and ripe for picking. Man I'm sad, I should have brought my gear. The new wife and I have decided on coming back here every 5 years on our anniversary, so I guess I will have to wait.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    59.3 KB · Views: 296
See if there's anyplace where you could rent one. Or, maybe find another forum member in Hawaii and see if they'll lend you one for a day. Good luck and Congratulations on your marriage. : )

good luck to you but you supposed to do something else on your honeymoon instead of hunting. :D

I'll bet you could buy or rent a machine. Who knows, maybe on your next visit you would be single for doing it though.:?:
HH BH

This brings up a question I have: I'm in Korea and have my own machines, but a friend of mine in Wisconsin has been asking me if she can rent a detector for a day or so because she is interested in the hobby, where would one look for a rental detector?

I love the metal detecting.......But .....you need to be spending time with your wife at this point in time...I am sure she would rather have you with her than hunting....you can hunt when you get home..Maybe plan another trip and bring the detector along next time....Buster.........:yes:

I love the metal detecting.......But .....you need to be spending time with your wife at this point in time...I am sure she would rather have you with her than hunting....you can hunt when you get home..Maybe plan another trip and bring the detector along next time....Buster.........:yes:

Stop making me look bad u guys! She was the one telling me I should have brought my detector. She likes to lay out in the sun all day, and I could have been spending that time hunting. FYI, she loves detecting also, and loves picking thru the stuff I dig up. She's a high quality woman, and I wouldn't trade her for a thing in the world

Stop making me look bad u guys! She was the one telling me I should have brought my detector. She likes to lay out in the sun all day, and I could have been spending that time hunting. FYI, she loves detecting also, and loves picking thru the stuff I dig up. She's a high quality woman, and I wouldn't trade her for a thing in the world

Good post my friend. Happy Honeymoon......:grin:

Back
Top Bottom