Ace 250 or F2

I have both and you can't go wrong with either. I just got my F2 so I am still learning it. So far i think the Ace is more user friendly and although it is yellow it seems less "toy like" than the F2. The F2 gives you more bang for your buck and the VDI gives you better information before you dig so that is nice, but some might not want that feature.

I think this forum is very pro f2, but don't feel like you made the wrong choice if you go with the Ace 250. Both are great machines for the $ in my opinion.

The new Teknetics Eurotek Pro will probably beat either of them. It's $219 with an 8" coil
(concentric) or $299 with 11" DD coil. Large numerical ID. Iron response can be set to loud, soft, or silent with flash. Detects coins near to junk. Great in iron soil, designed for European detectors that have in many places 1,000 years worth of iron build-up

Can usually ID most coins pretty good to 8" according to manual. Depth reading to 9" in no motion pinpoint. New proprietary circuitry makes it work well in bad soil, even though it has preset ground balance. Best wishes, George (MN)

Back
Top Bottom