No 'Add to cart' on ProPointer Bart!

RochesterRelic

I would kill for a ProPointer...have had several bad experiences trying to get one...now they say go to Bart..

But theres no orange 'Add to cart' button next to the ProPointers on his site...there is for all the other products!

Help! Im beginning to believe they dont exist! :no:

If there isn't an "add to cart" button, it's out of stock. You're gonna call him out on an open forum because he didn't take your money on an item he doesn't have?

If there isn't an "add to cart" button, it's out of stock. You're gonna call him out on an open forum because he didn't take your money on an item he doesn't have?

Oh good lord...Seriously?? That was NOT the impression I got from the post.

Read the post

What I got from it was he's needing help, He didn't understand why the cart wasn't showing up. I DIDN'T THINK HE WAS CALLING ANYBODY OUT:?::?:

Yeah everyone and there brother are buying them up, but you can go to Walmart.com and they have them, I don't know if there in stock though but it's worth a try.

Garrett is way behind on manufacturing Pro Pointers and other products due to increased demand.

^ This.

I've emailed Bart a few times, and he always responds quick. If you have't contacted him yet, you should. Just from personal experience, Bart will do everything he can for his customers.

Seriously?, I'm pretty sure he wasn't calling Bart out, He just was confused why the add to cart button wasn't showing up.

No Gib I wasnt calling him out...sorry if you got that impression. Just bringing it to his attention...

Hope I didnt offend anyone :no:

You didn't offend me. It's just another thread titled "disgusted" sums it up. The vendor mentioned there always lets you add items to your cart and you don't find out until later they are out of stock and back ordered.

I would call him everyone has been saying go to bart for the pro pointer so the more people that say that the more his stock pile of propointers will go down until he is out to. Bar tis a great person to work with and he will be able to tell you if he is expecting a shipment soon if he is out

I just call him he answers the phone every time even if he is on the phone. Then he asks if you can wait a sec or he can call you back.

I would kill for a ProPointer...have had several bad experiences trying to get one...now they say go to Bart..

But theres no orange 'Add to cart' button next to the ProPointers on his site...there is for all the other products!

Help! Im beginning to believe they dont exist! :no:

At first I couldn't tell if this post was a "calling out" or "asking for help" thread. The way a person writes can be misleading on forums as to their intent vs what's being perceived people might think they are saying.

This could have been worded a little better, but I see what he's trying to say. I also believe RochesterRelic is the guy who recently got scammed trying to buy a garret PP from "Garrettcentral the scam company" so he probably is a little frustrated right now.

"Disgusted" is a different thread Gib...maybe thats where the confusion came from....again...sorry I wasnt more clear in my post

..and yep Im the guy who got scammed but the CC company made it right...

I would just shoot Bart an Email..

He is one who will get back to you quick. I was surprised at how quickly he replied to my email requests. Never left me wondering if he was going to reply.

Surejam

Success!! :D

The "Add to cart" came back!!

I saw a few others out there but figured I owed it to Bart to wait and
get one from him...

Got my fingers crossed the USPS dont screw it up now...:roll:

Back
Top Bottom