• Forum server maintanace Friday night.(around 7PM Centeral time)
    Website will be off line for a short while.

You may need to log out, log back in after we're back online.

Excelerator SEF search coils

StevoJ8

Anybody here have any experience with the Excelerator SEF butterfly search coils? I'm in search of a new coil for my tesoro vaquero and I ran across the SEF coils on kellycodetectors. KellyCo made them seem like great coils saying they can go twice as deep as factory coils but how do I believe that? I can't really find many reviews on them but it seems that everybody that has used them has a different opinion on them. Any help? Thanks!

The 12 x 10 for my vaquero is on sale for $129.95 on kellyco right now, is that as good of a deal as it seems? It said originally $319.95 :shock: If so thats an awesome deal!

They are good coils but the claims that you mention are ridiculous. So are the savings mentioned.

10x12 sef for F75se

Most recently got used 10x12 SEF for my F75Se , might like this coil better than the stock 11dd, will keep you posted , if I like it will probably get one for the Etrac & Gt also ,happy hunting Earl

I use a 6x8 SEF on my Explorer. I LOVE it. GREAT coil. Very good depth, perhaps only a little shallower than my 11" Pro coil that is the stock Explorer SE Pro/E-Trac coil. Stable, tight -- a VERY good coil that I would not want to be without.

All that being said, the KellyCo claims are utterly ridiculous -- shameful.

Steve

The 12 x 10 for my vaquero is on sale for $129.95 on kellyco right now, is that as good of a deal as it seems? It said originally $319.95 :shock: If so thats an awesome deal!

Hope you didn't sleep through the extra 20% off deal they had going on SEFS:shock: First 12x10 I ever bought was $99 dollars brand new. Living in Fl. they charge me sales tax. Only thing I buy there any more is stuff I can't buy anywhere else.

Back
Top Bottom