Had a Hard 5 Hour Hunt Today and Was Rewarded W/5 Rings!!

Cupajo

Elite Member
Mr. Dual Field, Diablo and I entered near perfect water this AM with a westerly wind at our back and the first 2 targets were 9MM bullets.

Fast forward 2 hours, after recovering lots more bullets and fishing sinkers, I found the tiny, dark colored, signet ring among the dark stones in my sifter. I knew it was 10K even though it was tarnished. (Looks to have a Greek fraternity name on it.)

Another hour passed as the tide started coming back in and 3 hours into the hunt I found the silver ring.

Another hour passed and then the 1964, 10K class ring lay in the sifter winking golden flashes at me as the waves bounced the sifter around.

By now I was wound up expecting anything and sure enough a short while later the 14K wedding band came to light!!

Man, 3 gold and a silver and I was wondering what kinda ring the Treasure Gods were gonna bless me with next!!??

At just a few minutes before the 5 hour mark I found out.

My mind was starting to focus on the water getting rougher and I only needed 1 more decent target to convince me it was time to go home!!

Just then I got ring #5 wrapped around the neck of a broken bottle!!

Who said the Treasure Gods have no sense of humor!!:lol:

88 Targets recovered in 5 hours was about all the fun I could stand for today Friends,

CJ

Attachments

• 4-14-12 Finds 004.JPG
    4-14-12 Finds 004.JPG
    118.2 KB · Views: 1,876
  • 4-14-12 Finds 007.JPG
    4-14-12 Finds 007.JPG
    113.7 KB · Views: 1,883
  • 4-14-12 Finds 003.jpg
    4-14-12 Finds 003.jpg
    60.5 KB · Views: 1,912
that is so awesome CJ! If i wasnt so tired from work today I would try it tomorrow.Congrats

You are simply AMAZING and humble the rest of us !!

I don't want to hunt with you .. I just want to sit back and watch ..
You are the Michael Jordan of MDing ..

I would congratulate you , but that would not suffice ..

Incredible Day !!!!

Damn gold magnet:lol:
'64'...I wasn't even a twinkle in the ol' mans eye yet.

Craig, I think it's about time you let the air out of CJ's tires:D

Good thing you're finding a lot of those pointy finger shaped rocks too, you would run out of stuff to display all the rings that you find on! :lol:

Wow, now that's a great day, CJ!
You are one addicted md'er, and also a very successful one!

Congrats,
Raphis
Dan

You hunt for enough rings to fill 5 fingers in a hunt.I gotta count gold colored aluminum foil just to be able to go home! LOL!

Back
Top Bottom