Thanks Bart Big Boy Toys!!

diggerdale

Wow ordered AT Pro from Bart on Monday and received it on Thursday. Heck of a deal. Kinda hard to believe, very nice package deal. Keep up the good work Bart! Thanks again!

I received my pro pointer from Bart a couple of days back... great price and fast service. thanks again...

Bart's the man!

I bought my Etrac, AT Pro, all my detector accessories (Sunray probe, coils, headphones) through him. More than likely I will purchase an XP Deus through Bart!

Bart and Deus

Yeah Bart is the Go To guy... Man I like that XP Deus or Deus XP, whatever it is. It isn't like those big MDs that are like carrying around a Volkswagen Beetle Good Luck and Happy Hunting......:biker: :digginahole: :signals: :biker:!!!

Thank you Bart !

While waiting for my Fisher F2 to be returned from Fisher Labs, I started to really look into the F5. I e-mailed Bart, and he gave me a great deal on a unit.Spoke to Bart via phone,ordered it at 12:30pm today,and at 6:30pm received a tracking # and a delivery date of Thursday the 29th. THAT my friends is customer service ! You have a customer for life Mr. Davis.That is how to run a business.Fair price,blistering fast e-mail responses(literally, within minutes of sending), and delivery confirmation within hours. I HIGHLY recommend Bart Davis of Big Boy Hobbies !!!:goodjob:

While waiting for my Fisher F2 to be returned from Fisher Labs, I started to really look into the F5. I e-mailed Bart, and he gave me a great deal on a unit.Spoke to Bart via phone,ordered it at 12:30pm today,and at 6:30pm received a tracking # and a delivery date of Thursday the 28th. THAT my friends is customer service ! You have a customer for life Mr. Davis.That is how to run a business.Fair price,blistering fast e-mail responses(literally, within minutes of sending), and delivery confirmation within hours. I HIGHLY recommend Bart Davis of Big Boy Hobbies !!!:goodjob:

Thanks again everyone!

Iwould also like to take the time to thank Bart I just ordered a fisher f5 with 11 dd coil and he gave me a great deal and the service was top notch very friendly and helpful.

Back
Top Bottom