A short day at the beach...

You sound like a "gold digger" :lol:
I may have to find an ugly girlfriend who works til dark. I can throw away my new eye glasses and leave the house dark before she gets home from work:laughing:. Maybe move into a cave?:lol:

I may have to find an ugly girlfriend who works til dark. I can throw away my new eye glasses and leave the house dark before she gets home from work:laughing:. Maybe move into a cave?:lol:

Wow. This is gonna be an interesting trip to Fla. this year.....:laughing:

Cfmct-pi / obn

Wish I found a nice diamond , I would have gladly put that on Lisa's finger, #1 would have shut here up for a few more years, and save money, Joe's mistake was letting her know he found that ring, 2nd he put it on her finger :shock: , the 3/4 C, would have kept her calm for a couple years, by than Joe would have found a 1 C upgrade, but I would bet Joe your not going to get one bigger - at OC Md, that was a vacationer deva from NY, out of state from the rich , that lost that one, do yourself a favor , take a large insurance policy out on that ring, and make her pay for it, make her give you the cash , to make sure the policy stay's up to date :yes:, than it's covered bro, later, Earl

Back
Top Bottom