Best $500-600 beach detector?

what are people's thoughts regarding the fisher cz-3D? I would have liked to have gone with a used model such as those that were mentioned, but I am heading out in my motorhome in a few days to head along the coast out west, so do not have the time to deal with PayPal shipping etc. Kelly co has the 3d in stock and I could order it and receive it in a short amount of time. Thanks again for the info, Brad

what are people's thoughts regarding the fisher cz-3D? I would have liked to have gone with a used model such as those that were mentioned, but I am heading out in my motorhome in a few days to head along the coast out west, so do not have the time to deal with PayPal shipping etc. Kelly co has the 3d in stock and I could order it and receive it in a short amount of time. Thanks again for the info, Brad

3d is a great machine. Just don't get it wet. PM me if you need any help with it.

CZ is a real work horse and will do A-OK at the beach, parks, inland , etc. Whrn u get bored u can pick up the 10" coil and gain an extra 2-5" of depth. Just remember that since it isn't waterproof u should keep a plastic bag in u pocket to cover up the control box if u all of a sudden get rained on. Then again, you'll be on the west coast, not Florida :laughing:

Yeah CZ is an awesome detector, I've owned 3, and like DnD said, get the 10.5 coil it's great for coverage and a few more inches in depth. They are about as good as they get for beach hunting as they share the same electronics with the CZ21.

You can do what I did and buy a used Minelab Excalibur 1000 for that kind of money. I also use mine on dry land ALOT and it works great! Took awhile scouring Craigslist but I found mine about an hour away and snatched it up for $500. Good luck!!

Back
Top Bottom