First good find

smg

I was out with my backbrace on and mding this revival camp when my detectors sang, I dug down a ways and saw silver, my heart went thumpa, and I found me a nice sterlling braclet, I guess it was my day :grin: smg

Attachments

• braclet.jpeg
    braclet.jpeg
    152.4 KB · Views: 1,257
Nice job. Were the ends of the braclet connected or unconnected. I dug one once that was unconnected a I ended up with a trench by the time I got to the other end.

Hey that's great. There's a good chance there's more out there if you found that.

I do have to say, the Fiskars big handle cut through the sod like butter, its a real sturdy piece of hardware , I don't think I will have to worry about the blade snapping off while prying with it, I was really impressed. The serated side took care of roots like nothing and I got right to what I was hunting. Thanks Roger, smg :P
Now that I have gotten the hang of whats what, as far as the types of beeps. I think I'll have better luck. Also the back support was a big help, thanks everyone for your support.

My heart would've went thump too. That there is pretty. I'm new to M'Ding and haven't found any jewelry as of yet. :mad:

Back
Top Bottom