New Predatortool - The Raven - Model 25 - Best Yet

I needed this today

I was digging a difficult target out in the backyard. After, I ran out he door to pick up kiddos from school and found a big box waiting for me on the porch. It was the Raven! Quick shipping. Wow! I would have waited on that target and saved myself a cut finger and dirt in my eyes. When the hole gets too deep the Lesche sometimes flips up dirt when it gets caught on roots.

I've had one since last Fall and it's a great shovel! Initially I was a bit bummed when I found out they offered a D shaped handle (I had already ordered the standard with the T). It actually ended up being for the best as a large plastic tie strap goes through the handle and makes it a breeze to carry around.

The only change I would like to see would be for the curved portion to be opened up a bit. The circular hole it makes is a bit small if you follow the curve of the blade.

Attachments

• IMG_7054.JPG
    IMG_7054.JPG
    112.6 KB · Views: 247
  • IMG_7055.JPG
    IMG_7055.JPG
    123.4 KB · Views: 241
my Raven that I have been using very heavily for the past two years.

E22230C3-3936-4838-8AB4-D6BAD1023CA2_zpslbpgvxld.jpg

The Raven finally gave up on me...:digginahole:

I will tell you that after two seasons of use, and Lord knows how many holes...this shovel has never let me down and always has been a joy to use. It snapped the handle off this past weekend while I was relic hunting...so I got to use my $8 harbor freight shovel as a backup.

I didnt think it was possible to break this shovel, but I guess I was wrong. It is going in the mail today for warranty repair.

I am interested to see if their customer service is as good as their shovels. I'll keep ya'all posted.

LittleJohn

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom