My first three ringer

Gatchaman

Went out to an old very overgrown farm, was hoping for a old coin. Was pretty surprised when this popped out of the ground. Rang up 52-53 on the F2. My first ever, very happy. :) Had a nick on the bottom where a tractor or similar hit it.

myfirst3ringer.jpg

Very cool. Congrats on your first. On the F2, they will read around 55 on average.

If it's anything for you like it was for me, it's all over. No silver coin will be the same - you'll be looking for lead. Congrats on the first! Check that area thoroughly. Where there's one, there's usually more!

I remember how excited I was, to find my first. Congrat's on finding your first, there!

Now get back out there and find some more! :yes:

Congrats! It's an awesome feeling to find that first one. I sat there for a moment thinking how cool it was to be the first person to hold it in their hand in 150 years.

Congrats on that nice piece of history! I'm hope to find one of those in the very near future.

Hey man, congrats on the 3 ringer. That must be an awesome feeling for sure. I'm still waiting on my first one. I hope you find lots more.

Back
Top Bottom