New Garrett ATX Pulse Induction

Everyone is waiting how well the iron audio (discrimination) works.

I'd really like to know..
  • how much different is the disc. of the ATX from the SH / Infinium?
  • is the led locator the same as the $500 military models found on ebay?
Pro's...
  • The collapsable shaft is awesome!
  • The package addresses ergonomic issues and arm fatigue by including the strap
  • The pistol grip and arm strap further reduce the impact of poor ergonomics

I'd really like to know..
  • how much different is the disc. of the ATX from the SH / Infinium?
  • is the led locator the same as the $500 military models found on ebay?
Pro's...
  • The collapsable shaft is awesome!
  • The package addresses ergonomic issues and arm fatigue by including the strap
  • The pistol grip and arm strap further reduce the impact of poor ergonomics

The fact it has a strap says a lot about its ergonomics...do you see the collapsible xp deus with a strap?

I would be afraid to take this to the beach here though, the olive drab/military looks like some kind of should launched missle.

I prefer the drab green to the bright yellow on the Ace350 or the bright yellow and blue on the Sea Hunter.

The fact it has a strap says a lot about its ergonomics...do you see the collapsible xp deus with a strap?

so you're saying detectors with no straps are perfectly balanced, light and no need for one?

I find it as just a package gift, that strap sells for around $20-25 anyway, use it if you like to, keep it in the box if it doesnt suit you.

I prefer the drab green to the bright yellow on the Ace350 or the bright yellow and blue on the Sea Hunter.

It looks good if your all by yourself in the woods, I am just saying it may look like a weapon to some people, especially when you unfold it from the backpack. It may appear to some as a M-72 or some other shoulder fired missile.

Commercial flights fly over the beach I go to all the time, some people might get the wrong idea.

I'll be getting one of these babies one day....Garrett makes KILLER machines!
Just wish it had a VDI! Theres ALWAYS something missing no matter who makes it...
I love my VDI on th AT Gold.
The available 20" coil for the ATX is MAD COOL!

Back
Top Bottom