Labor Day Weekended in Virginia Beach

DSandman

I spent the morning from 5am to about 12 noon between Rudee Inlet and 5th street. Didn't do too bad, but no jewelry at all. I am sure someone else will find it there as there were a lot of festivities in the area over the weekend. Good luck to the jewelry looters.

Attachments

• DSCF1970 (800x600).jpg
    DSCF1970 (800x600).jpg
    53.9 KB · Views: 447
I'm up by 28th street went out twice and a lot of nothing. I'm not real good with the wet sand hunting so stayed up by the dry sand. Oh well.

I have the AT Pro. Just seems like alot of false beeps and not any solid hits.
A guy did tell me his wife saw a "diamond " in the water but could get her hands on it. Did not know if if was real or not.

All "diamonds" I have found were in silver rings. Usually an indication of fake, especially when you look at the setting. I think most rings are in the water but have found some on shore.

This is my first md(VX3), so I don't know much about other md. From what I have heard they all do ok on the dry sand if anything is there and it is not too deep.

Well my adventure is over and without much to show for. But it was fun. About 5.97 in clad a lot of sea air, sun, and relaxation. Now for my next adventure..Monday.....Hello home..Central NY.....Finger Lakes !! Can't wait, wish me LOTS of luck !!! MJ

Back
Top Bottom