runnin the AT pro wireless

Ok and would any of the volume controls work their is no one around me that carrys them been everywhere best buy & radio shack in springfield il no one has them!!!

Ok and would any of the volume controls work their is no one around me that carrys them been everywhere best buy & radio shack in springfield il no one has them!!!

i've only used the radio shack volume control ( part # 42-2559) but i would assume that any inline volume control would work

Ok found one! Radio shack about an hr away had one its the white one that you plug directly into the volume control it works perfect! Thanks for the info and guidance!! Can't wait to get out and try it!

Tom

Not all volume controllers work. I couldnt find the one listed above at my local radio shack. Instead got a different one from walmart or something and it did not eliminate the dual audio sources.

Great info, DP. I think I'll stick to ordering the overpriced adapter.

1. Because if it breaks, I have a chance to get it replaced by Garrett (as well as the stock headphones if I cry enough lol
2. Because after I buy one adapter for the cut plug, then two more (male and a female) to "patch" my cut headphones so I can use them again, I'm probably only saving 20 bucks or so. (solder etc)

Regardless, nice write-up! :thumbsup:

Hamid,
Thanks for bringing this thread back up, I have been searching for it since I just bought a set of the Auvio 33-283 wireless headphones and was looking for the part # for the volume control.
You saved me a lot of searching!

Dogpound is there a SPEC. part in the manual? what are the audio spec's also have you noticed any delay? it would have been really noticeable with the speaker operating. and one last thing will the transmitter pair up with other bluetooth devices?

Dogpound is there a SPEC. part in the manual? what are the audio spec's also have you noticed any delay? it would have been really noticeable with the speaker operating. and one last thing will the transmitter pair up with other bluetooth devices?

no delay what so ever with the auvio's, also by using the inline volume control it will cut off the external speaker so no problem there. the auvio's run on 2.4 ghz not blue tooth so the transmitter will work with any 2.4 headset.
only downfall is that radio shack stopped selling these a year or two ago so they are tough ta find, I've been running this same pair for a couple years now (ran it on my gti 1500, AT pro, etrac and now my ctx) with no problems, I was also lucky ta find another pair of auvio's last year which I keep as a backup pair if something would happen.....the next best thing is the TDK wr700 wireless, but those run around 100 bucks

Back
Top Bottom