OK.... I waited as long as I could. PI COMPARISON

I love my ctx, but I agree that you should have a machine for each type of hunting you do. I love the ctx because I spend alot of time on land, and also go into shallow water (for now) I would say the ratio is 70% land. but if that changes, I will be getting an excal2 or cz21. If that happens then I will use it for water then fall back to my etrac for land. I really love my etrac.

I love my ctx, but I agree that you should have a machine for each type of hunting you do. I love the ctx because I spend alot of time on land, and also go into shallow water (for now) I would say the ratio is 70% land. but if that changes, I will be getting an excal2 or cz21. If that happens then I will use it for water then fall back to my etrac for land. I really love my etrac.

Exactly... I'll never sell my PI...I will only use it where I know the beaches are devoid of a lot of ferrous targets generally in the water... I use my GT on the wet sand over the PI so I don't waste my time digging bottle caps and bobbie pins allowing me to leave that for people who love to dig it all but helping them out by removing those pesky low tone and midtone items and change ;)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom