ordering from kellycodetectors.com

eden

Hi

I live in hollandand i want to buy some metal detectors from kellycodetectors.com ,does anyone has experience with this webshop from europe ,and how much i will pay for shipping ...

Thanks

I can only speak for the U.S. Kellyco. Many people including me have had issues ordering products and them then finding after the order was made, that it is out of stock and then forced to wait for it. :no:

I can only speak for the U.S. Kellyco. Many people including me have had issues ordering products and them then finding after the order was made, that it is out of stock and then forced to wait for it. :no:

thanks for your help do you know any better webshop ?

BigBoys (BART) here on the forums or FLPHIL (meyersdepot.com) or MDSPOT here on the forum. Check out the sponsors section and you can get their contact info there. They will be more than happy to assist you OR point you in the correct direction. Good luck and keep us posted.

I've had great luck with kellyco. Just call them 1st to make sure the items you want are in stock!

I've also had great luck with other sponsors.

I order from Kellyco, everything went FINE. Heard a lot of negative about them since that though. I wound order from them again but, I will call them first to make sure they have in stock. Big boys hobbies seems to be #1 around here.

I've had good experiences with Kellyco as well, but they have some shady business practices, like trying to sell you Chinese junk detectors, and plumb bobs...

Seeing that you are in Holland, Kellyco is probably your best bet at a dealer that will ship over the ocean, seeing that they are a big box store.

I would try PMing Bart at Big Boys Hobbies first though, will get better price, and all around better experience, if he will ship to you.

"Luck" seemed to be the key word to that sentence, after everything I have heard about them...

<*)))>{

Not "luck" at all, from my direct personal experience. I actually didn't call 1st, and received email from them the very next day about being out of stock on one of my items. They also did a price match for me. removed the out of stock item, shipped the rest of my order that same day, and emailed me back with all the details. AND didn't charge my card until all was finalized! A great transaction in my case.

It seems to me, most people issues arise from out of stock items, so I recommend to call, but in my case, they let me know right away!

kellyco

I bought my f2 from Kellyco, thought I would give them first shot on my next machine. Left them a message that I was ready to buy a new at gold. They never returned my call wth?? Phil took care of though!

I've never had a problem with KELLYCO, They have the best prices out there.....:thumbsup:

Same here, KellyCo always did me right, Great customer care, FAST shipping, FAST product replacement...FREE, as good as any other sponsor I've dealt with.:yes:

There are those who lack common sense (who would NOT think of asking if the item was in stock) and then get all butt hurt on these forums. That shows a bit of error on the part of the consumer, not Kellyco.

In business, if there is a market for a weird item, someone will sell it. The market is dictated by the consumer, plumb bobs and all. If YOU don't like it, then don't buy it.

Stop the hating. Kinda looks silly when the facts are known.

I personally feel if you are going to accept orders from the internet you have a duty to maintain an accurate inventory on your web page. If not you should be called out for it. Business is business.

As far as Plumb bobs and long range locators? I personally think it speaks loads about a company's integrity.

I have bought from them in the past. On some items like SEF coils you don't have a choice. But I can tell you that there is a large group of people in our hobby out there that shy from them for these reasons.

How many Plumb bobs do you need to sell to make up for a Minelab CTX that you missed out on? Business is business. We all spend or money where we like.

Last edited:
There are those who lack common sense (who would NOT think of asking if the item was in stock) and then get all butt hurt on these forums. That shows a bit of error on the part of the consumer, not Kellyco.

In business, if there is a market for a weird item, someone will sell it. The market is dictated by the consumer, plumb bobs and all. If YOU don't like it, then don't buy it.

Stop the hating. Kinda looks silly when the facts are known.

Exactly, it's a concept called supply and demand. :yes:

Back
Top Bottom