Help please stolen

Call all our sponsors for their best deal, not what is on their site( msrp) You should be able to get the At Pro and Pro Pointer for about 625.00. Or less with free shipping. PS dont fall for the "deals" where you pay retail price but they throw in free junk. The free stuff is horrible and you wont use it or it will break.

LOL....Don't forget to tell them of Minelab's 'GREAT' customer service:laughing::laughing::laughing:,.....while their detectors are good, the customer service is well,.......alittle lacking in that dept!!!

LOL....Don't forget to tell them of Minelab's 'GREAT' customer service:laughing::laughing::laughing:,.....while their detectors are good, the customer service is well,.......alittle lacking in that dept!!!
And you speak from personal experience? :roll:

Since opening a new state-of-the-art service facility in Illinois last year, Minelab's service record is stellar.....not to mention their longer and transferrable warranty. :D

The point is moot.

Bunky, enjoy your new purchase. Have fun, 'cause that's ultimately what it's all about.

Yes,....I can speak from personal experience,...:yes:,...guess you've had a more pleasant experience than I did with their cs.Guess I have to disagree with their service being 'stellar'.

Are you hunting in the bath tub too?

You forgot to tell him how deep he can go under water with the705.:?:

Most folks don't hunt in the rain. Or the mud. Being a farmer in the day, I didn't wait for it to start raining, I waited for it to stop. Its comments like these that pull my chain. The AT Pro is a good machine. The 705 is most likely a good machine. But my F75 can hang in there with both of them.

Most people are actually turned off by AT Pro comments like that. Its why I own a Fisher.

Having had an a Minelab 505 and beach hunted in the water 90% of the time. I would say get a waterproof machine. I'm not saying get this or that detector. But you can only go so far in the water till you can't go any further. Yea you can make it waterproof,but in my opinion you might as well get one already that way and save sometime. I loved my 505 and found rings,necklace's and more with my 505 in the water. But if I did it again an already waterproof detector would be my next purchase.

You can get a good used F75 for 550-650 ...get that Fisher F75 and never look back. It's the best machine overall for land on the market in my opinion...dollar for dollar. I have two of them, thats how much I like em.

Etrac is out of that price range...but good used F75's are pretty easy to come by in that price range. Most guys get frustrated and sell em ...I was frustrated with mine at first until I learned it...now I wont leave home without it.

LittleJohn

Bigboyhobbies

Well placed my order today with Bigboyhobbies. Bart was great and would recommend him to anyone. Thanks again Bart for everything. I'll be doing all my future purchases with you.

Bigboyhobbies

Well placed my order today with Bigboyshobbies. Bart was great and would recommend him to anyone. Thanks again Bart for everything. I'll be doing all my future purchases with you.

Zr2 I know, they all are great. Just had to go with made in the USA.

Now that its ordered whats the plan to prevent the ATP from getting stolen like your last Garrett? Was it in your vehicle?

Ordered the AT Pro with a Pro-Pointer. My car got stolen from a local mall. Stuff was in the trunk. Found two weeks later burned to the ground.... Live and learn.... :(

Back
Top Bottom