Happy Kellyco Customer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Answer that!!!! Guy's get on here for advice and when someone give's them advice you don't like you pull the thread, I've been looking for a thread to warn people that Kelly Co. is taking order's for detectors they don't have in stock and not telling the customer's that it could be a month before they even get them in stock but they have all been locked are you just shut the new threads down, Now I know it's the customer's job to check and make sure it's in stock but it should be the companies job to be honest also. My buddy ordered from them last week and paid for the fast delivery and called them today and they told him they didn't even have the detector in stock and it could be a month before they do, That's not very professional.

Just because you tell someone of a bad experience with a company doesn't mean your bashing it, That's what this forum is for I thought, To share the knowledge you've learned with other people about the hobby and where to buy equipment is a very big part of the hobby and you need to know the best place to spend your money.

Our rules apply. When a thread becomes a rant rather than a civil, objective dialog, it will get locked. Please review our forum rules, aka Terms of Service.

Just because you tell someone of a bad experience with a company doesn't mean your bashing it, That's what this forum is for I thought, To share the knowledge you've learned with other people about the hobby and where to buy equipment is a very big part of the hobby and you need to know the best place to spend your money.

Exactly.

Instead we get "take it up with them in Pm's or email."

I did that with sponsor once. The sponsor responded with slurs, profanity, said this forum is filled with "divorced drunks that are the lowest forms of human life known to man".

The sponsor also called me retarded, slow, stupid and many more things. All of that because I called the sponsor on his BS. Also invited me to his "shop" so we could meet face to face. I can only hope to oblige, this summer/fall. Should be a grand time.

I showed a forum admin, the emails/pm's and got told not to post them in the forums. I asked if that was the type of person they were looking for in a sponsor and just got told that I couldn't post anything bad about the sponsor and would have to deal with it through emails or pm's......

On Topic---I too have dealt with Kellyco once or twice in the past. Worked well for me and haven't had any issues. Broke one of the diggers they sent me and had another one 2 days later. No questions asked. Stand up folk. I would recommend to anyone.

Edit: And I've helped quite a few people steer clear of this sponsor as well. Check my signature. I'll email anyone the entire email string between me and the sponsor. You can decide.....just like Fox news.

I purchased the AT-Pro Adventure Pack, and a Pro Pointer from them, with their included extras. It was out of stock at first, recieved a shipping notice from them within a week of placing my order and it arrived 3 days after! I think their prices and service is very good!!! :cool:

Not sure what's so funny. But I totally agree with the fact that some bad publicity will certainly cost any business some money. And any business that thinks otherwise is foolish.

A lot of people read these forums. And a lot of people don't. So, when I tell all my friends not to deal with a company...And then they tell all their friends not to deal with a company. It starts to negate all the money they waste on advertising. Since you can be censored here.... it's probably best to just tell everyone you know about them. And post it while you can. Most of the detector deals in the near future are going to be used units.

Exactly.

Instead we get "take it up with them in Pm's or email."

I did that with sponsor once. The sponsor responded with slurs, profanity, said this forum is filled with "divorced drunks that are the lowest forms of human life known to man".

The sponsor also called me retarded, slow, stupid and many more things. All of that because I called the sponsor on his BS. Also invited me to his "shop" so we could meet face to face. I can only hope to oblige, this summer/fall. Should be a grand time.

I showed a forum admin, the emails/pm's and got told not to post them in the forums. I asked if that was the type of person they were looking for in a sponsor and just got told that I couldn't post anything bad about the sponsor and would have to deal with it through emails or pm's......

On Topic---I too have dealt with Kellyco once or twice in the past. Worked well for me and haven't had any issues. Broke one of the diggers they sent me and had another one 2 days later. No questions asked. Stand up folk. I would recommend to anyone.

Edit: And I've helped quite a few people steer clear of this sponsor as well. Check my signature. I'll email anyone the entire email string between me and the sponsor. You can decide.....just like Fox news.

Seeing how you are talking about me here... let me refresh your memory when you told me you weren't even planning on buying a detector and yet you want to trash this sponsor... enough of this garbage...

Just like every society that ever existed, you are going to have a form of censorship one way or another. The "censorship" on this forum isn't a problem for me. If you don't like, just like everywhere else in this world, you can leave, stay, or be banished.

Big companies make mistakes too, given the volume of business. It just happens.

If the person did not ask if it was in stock right now, the burden lays with that person too. Handle your business, disgruntled dude.

HH

Big companies make mistakes too, given the volume of business. It just happens.

If the person did not ask if it was in stock right now, the burden lays with that person too. Handle your business, disgruntled dude.

HH

Yet another well informed post....:laughing:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom