• Forum server maintanace Friday night.(around 7PM Centeral time)
    Website will be off line for a short while.

You may need to log out, log back in after we're back online.

Anyone ever deal with Indian Nations Detectors? Feedback on them??

Ohio Digger

Elite Member
Just wondering if anyone has bought anything from Indian Nations or has dealt with them in any way. What kind of feedback would you give them? They don't seem to be terribly active on the forum but I don't want to rule them out because of that.

Chuck is great to work with. Send an email to discuss what you want. Great pricing and no games.

Don at North Georgia Relics is the same way.

Their pricing was better than the others as well. Less likely to shoot a new customer higher price than others.

edit: I would also always email to check with them on used machines if you are in the market. Their used pricing has always been the best.

I am another happy customer of Chuck at Indian Nation Detectors.

Just wondering if anyone has bought anything from Indian Nations or has dealt with them in any way. What kind of feedback would you give them? They don't seem to be terribly active on the forum but I don't want to rule them out because of that.

I think he said he hangs at findmall most of the time
but dont hold that against him:lol::lol::lol:

I have done business with Chuck as well and I have nothing but good things to say about the guy. He is also an active metal detectorist.

Chuck is a great guy to deal with, give him a call or shoot him an Email.

Uses what he sell.

Jeff

Yes, you cannot go wrong dealing with Chuck at Indian Nations. I've dealt with him, Bart at Big Boy Hobbies and Rich at Backwoods Detectors and would highly recommend anyone to deal with either of them.

No worries Chuck is great to deal with. good.gif

Bought at least three machines and numerous accessories from Chuck, never had a reason to deal with anyone else. Super guy and active detectorist, not just a salesman.

I'm a customer of Chuck too. He's a great guy, I had some questions on my 705 purchase and he took the time out of socializing after hours (I got the time zone thing messed up) to explain the things I was wondering about the 705. I ordered it on the spot. He's willing to go the extra mile to make a happy customer, I can't say enough good things about Chuck and Indian Nations. It doesn't hurt that I found a gold bracelet with my 705 either, heh.

Back
Top Bottom