• Forum server maintanace Friday night.(around 7PM Centeral time)
    Website will be off line for a short while.

You may need to log out, log back in after we're back online.

Super Secret Tesoro Mod/Add-On...

Diggler

Forum Supporter

I do the Billy Jack Snake Bite Ceremony every spring to cleanse my soul. Usually I just get sick for about a week and visit my ancestors. This time I had a vision. A vision of something worth it's weight in gold to all Tesoro users. Myself and another forum member who has been sworn to secrecy will be testing prototypes hopefully in the very near future. The only clues I will divulge until the product is complete are as follows:

It will be inexpensive and easy to install...
It will fit all Tesoro detectors and will not void the warranty...
It will save you time in the field and increase your finds...
It even has a cool name... :cool:

I can't really say much more until the item is completed. I only post this teaser to make it harder for me to back out of the project.

Very intrigued to see what you come up with Diggler!

I hope soon! Thanks for making me pick a date (seriously)... I will shoot for before June. I just don't want someone to come back and improve upon the design. I want the original to be the best!

Super Secret Tesoro Mod/Add-On... What a Tesoro??? :lol::lol::lol:. Man am I glad we don't have any of those tail wagging snakes, I hear their bite is worth than their bark :yes:.

I take it is an electronic add-on/mod then? For ALL models?
Let me know if you it tested under medieval finds conditions?

It does control electronics, but is more suited for coin/jewelry hunting. If you dig EVERYTHING in Medieval conditions then you may not need this "feature", but it might still help.

It does control electronics, but is more suited for coin/jewelry hunting. If you dig EVERYTHING in Medieval conditions then you may not need this "feature", but it might still help.

Everything except iron! If its going to improve sens-depth count me in.
Some Celtic/Medi-/Roman etc coins can be very small over here.With some coins being
only a few mm's in diameter--a Minim being a good example (about 8mm)

Have you tested it out with any hammered gold/silver coins?

I haven't tested it on anything. Don't have a working model yet. But it will mainly aid in recovery time. It will also allow the average hunter to use less discrimination, which can improve depth and sensitivity.

Can't wait to see it. My Silver Umax is anxiously waiting. thanks Diggler

Well it doesn't take too much plutonium to get that extra kick, but you guys will have to get your own lead suits... Seriously though, this ADD-ON is a really simple idea, but getting it to work seamlessly is the challenge. I hope when it is complete it won't be too disappointing to anyone. There is no flux capacitor called for in the plans, but I know I will use the heck out of it for sure!

There is no flux capacitor called for in the plans,
Diggler, I hope not because you know... It's all ball bearings nowadays!

Attachments

• fletch04.jpg
    fletch04.jpg
    12.2 KB · Views: 3,083
Back
Top Bottom