Old Glass Bottles?

Nick271717

Hey guys found these glass bottles during a hike through the woods where an old children's summer camp used to be located. I am not too knowledgeable on the glass bottle category of treasure hunting but i picked these ones up just because i thought they looked cool. Just wanted to know if you guys could tell me what they were the age. One looks like a liquor bottle to me and has a large crown design on top and says one half gallon at the bottom. I know the one on the side is just an old milk bottle but the other one looks almost like a flower vase or something?? I don't know:?::?:

20170122_113522.jpg

Ive had one exactly like the one in the middle in my collection for several years and havent been able to identify it...Mine is 8" high and 2" wide...Idont think its a vase but cant help wit an I.D.

As Scuba said, the cylinder-shaped one in the middle is probably olives, maybe radish. The big one on the right looks like maybe some kind of juice or liquor. The big flat space once had a label. The milk could date back to the late 40s. Many milks have a 2-digit date on the bottom (pressed very light mostly). The one on the right may be date-coded also. (but not always).

Last edited:
The right one an older "Crown Royal" brand liquor bottle (maybe)?

Sent from my SM-T280 using Tapatalk

Odd, I agree Crown Royal seems very likely, but I can't find one just like it. They seem to all have tapered sides? This even has the crosshatch pattern, as on their bottles, but I don't see any with a rectangular label like it seems yours had.
Maybe a close-up of the crown might help? And, are there any other markings on it?

Back
Top Bottom