Patriot yet?

Call your local dealer - they can set you up - preferably one of the sponsors.

FYI: "Updated" release date: 4/11. (Per the FTP Director of Marketing.)

Let's see ~ we've gone from 3/1, to 3/7, to 3/13, to 3/20, to 4/11.

Personally, I'm done holding my breath. :roll:

FYI: "Updated" release date: 4/11. (Per the FTP Director of Marketing.)

Let's see ~ we've gone from 3/1, to 3/7, to 3/13, to 3/20, to 4/11.

Personally, I'm done holding my breath. :roll:

I believe the website was always going to be pre-order until a certain date. I haven't heard from Russ or Gene but sound like 4/11 may be expected ship date and website for pre-order will still be up when they fix the issues they are having. I'm just the messenger...don't shoot me! I wanted a Patriot to try the F70 one last time. But got an F75 instead.

I believe the website was always going to be pre-order until a certain date. I haven't heard from Russ or Gene but sound like 4/11 may be expected ship date and website for pre-order will still be up when they fix the issues they are having. I'm just the messenger...don't shoot me! I wanted a Patriot to try the F70 one last time. But got an F75 instead.

Yes, that's the expected ship date. I admit to being a bit salty about it, but ~ why tease it for a month, then announce a launch date before you have everything ready to roll out? A ploy to drum up more anticipation? I don't need more anticipation! Heh....

Yes, that's the expected ship date. I admit to being a bit salty about it, but ~ why tease it for a month, then announce a launch date before you have everything ready to roll out? A ploy to drum up more anticipation? I don't need more anticipation! Heh....

Poor marketing and project management? Couldn't tell you but it does seem to be common for most detector manufacturers.

Poor marketing and project management? Couldn't tell you but it does seem to be common for most detector manufacturers.

I understand there will occasionally be issues, but the fact that the AmeriTek's have gotten the bump FIVE TIMES already seems ludicrous to me. Ok, done ranting. Until 4/12. :lol:

Look at Apple - they announce a new product - say it is available for order on date X - first shipments are on a later date - y.

Same here with one exception, the website wasn't ready on time. It's a whole new website - not Teknetics old one - and there were problems with among other things, the payment interface.

Nothing to do with marketing hype, just a website creation/launch issue. As far as accepting orders in advance of the first ship date - that is the way with almost all new tech products.

I noticed their ad has added detects coins to 12", so maybe that means they fixed something? It's not unusual to make last minute changes after hearing from field testers.

Back
Top Bottom