Coin popper

dirt dick

Elite Member
Driving along a two lane highway , I saw this laying right in the path waiting to puncture a tire!
Seeing the orange handle I swerved to avoid it.
I turned my truck into the closest parking lot, waited for my moment to run & retrieve it .
Not only to prevent someone else from ruining a tire, but when I first saw that orange gem, I knew what it was.
I had been looking for one, for over a year.
Last year I lost 2 screwdrivers, and one wood chisel that I used for coin popping.
They fell from my pouch, I spent several minutes trying to locate them.
All 3 times scratching my head.
Now with this big orange handle it should stick out better if I drop it?
I drilled a hole in it attaching a cord & carrabin.
f2889e8aef00d8aba948143616685a95.jpg

Sent from my E6782 using Tapatalk

Great score! Also, may I commend you for looking out for road hazards...A lot of people simply pay no attention, even something painted blaze orange...theyd hit the damn thing...Good On You!

Since I can't beach comb here in Kansas, walking along a highway is about as good. I have found sockets, screwdrivers, pliers and a number of other things as well as coins. Once McDonalds was having a special for free food with some coupons. I found enough of them to eat free for a month. I even saw a woman speeding and turn a corner losing a whole tool box full of tools. She kept going but a car stopped and got to them before I did.

Back
Top Bottom