• Forum server maintanace Friday night.(around 7PM Centeral time)
    Website will be off line for a short while.

You may need to log out, log back in after we're back online.

This weeks take makes KT mighty Thankful!

KingTotsalot

Official Tot Lot King
Forum Supporter
Mabelvale, south of Little Rock, Arkansas
KT understands many will be busy with their families next week and so He wishes to extend to all His Royal Followers and All of the Forum, a very Happy Thanksgiving. We all have so much to be thankful for.......

Now on to this week's CRH, with a mighty HI HO Silver Away! :laughing::laughing: KT was kept busy raking in the silver...two boxes were exceptional, 2 boxes were decent and only 1 was a dud! :D:D:D

Here is the accounting of the Royal Goodies:

Box 1 - 4 64 Kens, 1 40%Ag Ken, 2 Proofs
Box 2 - zippo
Box 3 - 1 Walker, 3 Bens, 7 64 Kens, 2 $0%Ag Kens
Box 4 - 1 64 Ken, 1 40%Ag Ken, 1 Proof
Box 5 - 1 Ben

Total for the batch: 1 Walker, 4 Bens, 12 64 Kens, 4 40%Ag Kens, 3 Proofs! KT was up and down busy :kingdances::kingdances::kingdances: until he finally gave out! :laughing::laughing:

Everyone likes pics and so here they are! When KT dropped off the dumpers at the bank this morning, He looked into the throat of the beast and there were 3 pennies, stuck together...nabbed them for a 3 cent profit off the machine! :lol: November has become very generous with its silver for ol' KT!

Attachments

• CRH 11 21 2019 1 Walker.JPG
    CRH 11 21 2019 1 Walker.JPG
    117.4 KB · Views: 314
  • CRH 11 21 2019 4 Bens.jpg
    CRH 11 21 2019 4 Bens.jpg
    64.3 KB · Views: 315
  • CRH 11 21 2019 12 64 Kens.jpg
    CRH 11 21 2019 12 64 Kens.jpg
    61.5 KB · Views: 302
  • CRH 11 21 2019 4 40%Ag Kens.jpg
    CRH 11 21 2019 4 40%Ag Kens.jpg
    27.5 KB · Views: 329
  • CRH 11 21 2019 3 Proofs.jpg
    CRH 11 21 2019 3 Proofs.jpg
    57.5 KB · Views: 309
Indeed your Majesty we have so much to be thankful for! Us little townspeople would like to thank YOU oh merciful KingTotsalot!!

All us Forum!....All of your loyal subjects! All the butchers, bakers, millers, brewers, tinkers, tailors, cobblers, coopers, farriers, weavers, chimneysweeps, tosspots, shephards, shearers, thatchers, smithys, tanners, bargemen, drovers, gypsies, minstrels, balladeers, poets, jesters, jokers, midnight tokers, innkeepers, bartenders, wenches, horse groomers, number runners......gardeners, chicken pluckers, woodchoppers, ditchdiggers, milkmaids, buggy whipsmen, chemists, wizards, healers, dowsers, beekeepers, well diggers, lamplighters, sin eaters....

We all give thanks and raise a toast to living under the good graces and protection of a Benevolent, jovial, actively involved King! :kingdances::kingdances::cheers3::cheers3:

Indeed your Majesty we have so much to be thankful for! Us little townspeople would like to thank YOU oh merciful KingTotsalot!!

All us Forum!....All of your loyal subjects! All the butchers, bakers, millers, brewers, tinkers, tailors, cobblers, coopers, farriers, weavers, chimneysweeps, tosspots, shephards, shearers, thatchers, smithys, tanners, bargemen, drovers, gypsies, minstrels, balladeers, poets, jesters, jokers, midnight tokers, innkeepers, bartenders, wenches, horse groomers, number runners......gardeners, chicken pluckers, woodchoppers, ditchdiggers, milkmaids, buggy whipsmen, chemists, wizards, healers, dowsers, beekeepers, well diggers, lamplighters, sin eaters....

We all give thanks and raise a toast to living under the good graces and protection of a Benevolent, jovial, actively involved King! :kingdances::kingdances::cheers3::cheers3:

It is indeed good KingTotsalot's honor and privilege to have such loving and loyal Royal Subjects!! :yes::yes: It makes KT very thankful! And of course, the silver helps alot! :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Another superb deposit for the castle coffers!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Long live the King
doing his silver gathering thing
Congratulations to you
may the silver keep coming through
King Totsalot
sure finds a lot
the local banks
are his favorite spot
he rules the land
with lots of silver in his hand
90s , 40's ,Walkers and Bens
inspiring his many
subjects and friends
Oh no , I'm not a poet or a rapper
I just like writing
while I'm sitting on the crapper

Congrats once again Your Majesty ! Have a most royal and Happy Thanksgiving !

Long live the King
doing his silver gathering thing
Congratulations to you
may the silver keep coming through
King Totsalot
sure finds a lot
the local banks
are his favorite spot
he rules the land
with lots of silver in his hand
90s , 40's ,Walkers and Bens
inspiring his many
subjects and friends
Oh no , I'm not a poet or a rapper
I just like writing
while I'm sitting on the crapper

Congrats once again Your Majesty ! Have a most royal and Happy Thanksgiving !

:heartylaugh::heartylaugh::heartylaugh:
You may think you are not a poet,
But you are the only one who doesn't know it!
Always a Royal Pleasure to hear from you, Soil surgeon, and a very Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family from all residents of the Castle!

Back
Top Bottom