A SoCal Dime Trifecta And An 8 Silver Week

Jamflicker

Elite Member
Hey everyone,
Hope everyone's week is going good. These are the finds from my last two hunts. One was an after work hunt where I found 5 silver dimes (3 mercs and 2 rosies). The other hunt was on Saturday afternoon after I was done with little league and I managed a dime trifecta which included a 1909 barber. It was my 4th barber dime of the year. I also found a small .925 ring which I though was a junker until I cleaned it and saw the marking. I also found 12 wheat pennies. Included is a photo of the silver before cleaning. The 5 bottom coins are from a park that is harsh on the silver.

This weeks silver brings me to 127 silver coins and 21 silver jewelry items for the year.

Jason

Attachments

• 2014 Finds391.jpg
    2014 Finds391.jpg
    87.2 KB · Views: 290
  • 2014 Finds390.jpg
    2014 Finds390.jpg
    108 KB · Views: 350
  • IMG_3856.jpg
    IMG_3856.jpg
    78.4 KB · Views: 292
  • IMG_3841.jpg
    IMG_3841.jpg
    106.8 KB · Views: 293
Nice group of silver there.....I've been hunting for about a year now, here in the High Desert in Victorville and Apple Valley and have yet to find one Silver Coin....I take it you're down in the south bay area or more inland where the communities are a lot older?

HDD

This seems to be your silver year, you'll probably recover upwards of 250 by the time it's over...congrats on another trifecta and the rest of the finds...nice digging and thanks for the picture of them before cleaning!

Another very stellar week in Southern Cal. You really got great production for you time spent. Pretty neat we hit the dime trifecta on the same day. Congrats! Jack

WTG. I'm hoping I can get another silver before the season ends. Congrats on 8 more for the treasure pile.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks for all the comments everyone.

Nice group of silver there.....I've been hunting for about a year now, here in the High Desert in Victorville and Apple Valley and have yet to find one Silver Coin....I take it you're down in the south bay area or more inland where the communities are a lot older?

HDD
Thanks H Desert Digger! I hunt throughout Southern California and it's not unusual to drive an hour to hunt. Never been hunting up in the high desert though.

This seems to be your silver year, you'll probably recover upwards of 250 by the time it's over...congrats on another trifecta and the rest of the finds...nice digging and thanks for the picture of them before cleaning!
Thanks Captain! Yeah, I usually forget to take a photo before cleaning my finds but remembered this time.

Another very stellar week in Southern Cal. You really got great production for you time spent. Pretty neat we hit the dime trifecta on the same day. Congrats! Jack
Thanks Jack! Yeah, I thought it was cool when I got home on Saturday and saw your post of your trifecta. Congrats again on yours.

Wow! You just keep raking in the silver. You need to make a trip up here and hunt with me and Curtis so you know what disappointment feels like:laughing:
Congrats!!!

Nice work again man!!

Congrats on the trifecta too!

Killing it out there...

<*)))>{

jamflicker, I agree with captn-silver about the "before" pix of those cleanings. It's fun to see them as they looked when they came out of the hole. I mean, .... let's face it: silver coins from the turf wouldn't be half as fun if they came out candy-apple nice, now would they ? :laughing:

What kind of machine are you using ? How deep are your silver coins from those parks ?

Back
Top Bottom