Yesterday And Todays Finds From One Of The Most Hunted Parks In My County

Thank you all very much for your responses! :) I do not consider this park hunted out 100 percent. However it is one of the most notorious or well known hunted parks, in my part of the state, and anybody who is from my area will tell you the same thing. I do believe what keeps this park from being 100 percent hunted out is it's size. This is where the big boys or heavy hitters come to hunt, and where the newbies are just starting. And like I said almost every time I am here, I see at least one guy or girl I haven't met before hunting here. Each and every one of these signals were very deep and iffy. I could tell it's been cherry picked for silver very much, but hey I'll dig IH pennies signals all day long.

4 silvers and the park is hunted out???
WOW! A tribe of IH too???
Well I would hunt your parks any day over the ones here in the Midwest...
Nice Job!!!!!

Nice finds. Looks to me like you are doing something right in this hunted out park.

Nice Haul... WTG. The same thinghappens to me at my favorite park. It's hunted daily by many hunters, but after 14 years of hitting this park I'm still digging silver, except now they are two to three inches deeper and yes, one has to go very slow.
The CTX 3030 is a great machine when it coems to target seperation. today dug two dimes... 1914 Barber in an area that I've been all these years, and a 1920 Merc on a path that I always scan as I am going to my spot...

Oh, A standing Liberty came out between to small trees under the roots...Love it...

The Ghost

Back
Top Bottom