Silvers #67-#68 FTY

coin whisperer

Elite Member
This past Tuesday I had to go and pick up a vicious dog that had bitten the owner at his house so naturally I asked if I could detect his house lol! It was built in 1950 so this morning I headed over there and found a spill consisting of a 1942 Washington quarter, a 1952 Rosie, a 1952 Jefferson nickel and a 1953 Jefferson Nickel. I also found 22 wheaties, a great seal button and part of a license plate from 1949. Ty for looking and HH!
19c1b43f1623f05da0332c77733a0087.jpg

69d69338a08f27f7183f476696f04dcc.jpg

c88f764b398d42335bf194936fcd616f.jpg

dbe4c2c40c430b41bd8fa2b00ccc68bc.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Way to take advantage of another situation Vic, Congrats on the two Silvers, the Nickels and all 5those Wheat's. Why did they call you about the dog? Trapper

Way to take advantage of another situation Vic, Congrats on the two Silvers, the Nickels and all 5those Wheat's. Why did they call you about the dog? Trapper

Ty Trapper! I’ve worked for a veterinarian clinic for the past 16 years

Nice going on the silver and saving the owner from his dog.lol..I need somone like you in my family,I got 5 English bulldogs and man do the vet bills kill me..I remember growing up on the farm,dog would show up,live 20 years and never need to see the vet.lol

Nice going on the silver and saving the owner from his dog.lol..I need somone like you in my family,I got 5 English bulldogs and man do the vet bills kill me..I remember growing up on the farm,dog would show up,live 20 years and never need to see the vet.lol

Lol thx! You can’t kill a old farm dog lol

Nice spill!

Ty

Congrats man!!! Lmao I throw you into that legendary silver status with Trapper to!!! Enjoy seeing both of yalls finds!!

Nice! Congrats on the silver and other good finds. Gotta love those visits where you throw in the old "Oh, by the way..." and get a yes.:yes:

Nice! Congrats on the silver and other good finds. Gotta love those visits where you throw in the old "Oh, by the way..." and get a yes.:yes:

Lol thx!

Congrats man!!! Lmao I throw you into that legendary silver status with Trapper to!!! Enjoy seeing both of yalls finds!!

I appreciate it!! I haven’t been finding silvers like past years though

Back
Top Bottom