Brass lipstick

CanSlawCartoons

Found a Revlon brass lipstick tube from what I can find, is 1920s-40s. Was about 2" deep in the mud.

Cool thing is it was sealed well enough where the words on inside of tube were all readable and the lipstick is still in there. Its still soft and waxy like lipstick!
cc58f05f71ffffbf4f700d50c703dcd0.jpg

Minelab Equinox 600, Garrett AT Max.

I can dig it.

That’s insane it still had lipstick in it, that seal was definitely made to last!! Congrats!

Bounty hunter - treasure hunter - cabelas
Best find to date - 15g platinum ring and 1876 love token

That ones in good shape. Love to find those old things I think I have about five or six different sizes.

That ones in good shape. Love to find those old things I think I have about five or six different sizes.
Thanks! I thought it appeared to be decent shape. I still need to wipe some more dirt off.
This is 1st one I've found that wasn't smashed flat.

I can dig it.

I've found a few in the water that were all there like that..

That stuff lasts forever..

<°)))>{

I've found a few in the water that were all there like that..

That stuff lasts forever..

<°)))>{
Amazing but kinda scary. Whats the stuff made of ??

After the bomb is dropped, there will only be cockroaches and 100 year old lipstick around!

I can dig it.

I am with Ice. Most I find still have lipstick in them. Even some of the ones with no tops have lipstick in them. No clue what it is made of or was made of. probably something harmful.

I think this is a tiny lipstick I found today. I dont even need to tear it open. I know the crimson beauty is still good.

Attachments

• 20181107_180700_resized.jpg
    20181107_180700_resized.jpg
    18.3 KB · Views: 141
  • 20181107_180911_resized.jpg
    20181107_180911_resized.jpg
    15.3 KB · Views: 118
Back
Top Bottom