My First Barber!

Coindigger1960

Today I went hunting with Diggerjonny at a place 2 blocks from my house that was built in 1900. As long as I can remember it was always a barbershop. But now a guy has a computer repair service. So today I walked over and asked if I could hunt the curb strip and he said yea sure just fill in your holes. Come to find out he had done a little hunting himself. So we ended up getting to do the whole property! I ended up finding a 1918 Barber in rough shape, but Hey! It's my first! I also found a 44 and 55 wheatie. Along with 2.00 in clad. Diggerjonny found a 1918 wheatie. I'm going to try and upload some pics. Keep your fingers crossed lol

Attachments

• 20181114_174314.jpg
    20181114_174314.jpg
    87.5 KB · Views: 337
Today I went hunting with Diggerjonny at a place 2 blocks from my house that was built in 1900. As long as I can remember it was always a barbershop. But now a guy has a computer repair service. So today I walked over and asked if I could hunt the curb strip and he said yea sure just fill in your holes. Come to find out he had done a little hunting himself. So we ended up getting to do the whole property! I ended up finding a 1918 Barber in rough shape, but Hey! It's my first! I also found a 44 and 55 wheatie. Along with 2.00 in clad. Diggerjonny found a 1918 wheatie. I'm going to try and upload some pics. Keep your fingers crossed lol

If you have a I phone there is a free app Coinfacts you will find very helpful

Back
Top Bottom