Thoughts on how to convince a home owner to get permission

Darktower007

Forum Supporter
Hey folks. "This probably sounds nuts" but I'm gonna try this. I know for a fact I wouldn't let anyone in my yard (probably due to fact I spend countless hours tending to my fescue)... But! If you come across a home that the yard is in terrible shape and you know it's an old home.. you can ask permission and if they are kinda skeptical and your REALLY wanting to hunt the property tell the owner that you'll over seed their lawn if they wish when your finished! A cheap Scott's spreader and bag of fescue goes along way and it might just get you a ... yes!

Now I wouldn't always do this, but there are some homes around civil war battle fields in Chattanooga where I live that I would totally try this out at!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey folks. "This probably sounds nuts" but I'm gonna try this. I know for a fact I wouldn't let anyone in my yard (probably due to fact I spend countless hours tending to my fescue)... But! If you come across a home that the yard is in terrible shape and you know it's an old home.. you can ask permission and if they are kinda skeptical and your REALLY wanting to hunt the property tell the owner that you'll over seed their lawn if they wish when your finished! A cheap Scott's spreader and bag of fescue goes along way and it might just get you a ... yes!

Now I wouldn't always do this, but there are some homes around civil war battle fields in Chattanooga where I live that I would totally try this out at!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
You know once you seed it they problaly won't let you back

Sounds good.....may work or may not.....but i will say i can tell you for a fact 'overseeding' without dethatching is practically worthless and a waste of seed and time....i have tried overseeding to see no difference, just good bird seed.....

Back
Top Bottom