Nice little live dig comparison

woodbutcher

Forum Supporter
the video is on YouTube by rattlehead,it’s a 3030 And nox live digs of a few coins.They both hit the coin,but the 3030 seemed exceptional on tone and ID in the iron.Nothing against the nox,but I see a lot saying it’s just as good as the 3030.The 3030 seemed to do better imo,but it should at triple the cost.i tried to post the link but I can’t.

Last edited:
The CTX uses FBS technology and has been known as a strong silver hitter.

The tones on the CTX are more piano like and the NOX is more keyboard like. Both sound great but the CTX does sound better to the ears.

But the NOX is using new technology and can run at multi- frequencies simultaneously whereas the CTX with the FBS can run on two at a time. The wider range of frequencies on the NOX can get hits on targets that the CTX may not get a hit on in iron or trashy ground

The NOX recovery speed is blistering fast and noticeably faster than the CTX. In heavy iron, the NOX can unmask better than the CTX.

Both the CTX and NOX have their strengths and weaknesses. Where the CTX can struggle, the NOX is strong. The NOX is a better relic hunting detector and can unmask targets better in heavy iron and trash, and the higher frequencies do better on small gold. But in parks and yards, the CTX is king. The stability of the TID makes it a great coin shooter detector and it is great on silver.

Attachments

• fbs-multi.jpg
    fbs-multi.jpg
    19.3 KB · Views: 112
Back
Top Bottom