Over 3 month wait for new Nox. Now what? Help me out.

WarShrik3

Just spoke with one of the vendors. Still behind filling pre-orders, and 3+ months out for new orders. That changes things. Now I need to figure out what to buy instead. Here are my narrowed down choices. Thoughts?

Whites MX Sport
Multi Kruzer
Xterra 705
Teknetics Patriot
Recommendations

I hunt in Indiana. Mostly parks, old schools and homesteads. Sometimes fields.

Thanks in advance.

Patriot/ F75 series here...and happy. I think the f/75 package is still available...pretty sweet deal. The vids on that kruzer look good though,..I'm anxious to see more comparisons on it. The thing looks blistering fast to me,..but I've never held one. Good luck with your choice. HH -Aaron

If you like what you see in the equinox , chances are good atleast one of this site sponsors has the 600 in stock right now. And I dont think you would regret not waiting for the 800

You can't beat the F75+ package for $550, the new pinpoointer is a game changer in the pointer market. Teknetics Patriot is a beast for the price.

Could always go for an Equinox 600 and sell and upgrade later when the 800 is plentiful. You don't give up a lot in the meantime from the 800.

If you like what you see in the equinox , chances are good atleast one of this site sponsors has the 600 in stock right now.

Yeah, I've never not been able to find a 600 in stock for the past couple of weeks. Florida Phil just posted that he has a whole bunch in stock also.

What have you used in the past? What do you have now?

I'm not a guy who thinks there is a perfect detector, but if your heart is set on the 800 and you buy something else, I'm not sure you`'ll be satisfied with a "second choice". Maybe your best option is to hang on a bit more.

Been swinging an AT pro since it released. Not dead set on an 800. Just looking for the best I can get under a grand. I am also considering Whites MX Sport, Multi Kruzer, Xterra 705, or even one of the Teknetics such as the Patriot

Been swinging an AT pro since it released. Not dead set on an 800. Just looking for the best I can get under a grand. I am also considering Whites MX Sport, Multi Kruzer, Xterra 705, or even one of the Teknetics such as the Patriot

Well I haven't used the Equinox, but not too sure what you will gain with the others over the ATPro. I'm just really a fan of multiple frequency machines.

From your list I would pick the X-Terra 705. In fields the ID number 48 is usually bigger iron. The F75LTD is a good detector, in fields setting the disc 12-15 eliminates most of the nails.

I have both the F75 SE LTD (the black one) and the Multi Kruzer. Both are very, very good detectors. The M Kruzer offers more options with it's 3 separate frequencies. The 75 is deep. I haven't had a chance to go deep hunting with the M Kruzer yet but what little time I've had with it, I do like it. It's very smooth. The 75 will hit small gold rings with ease.

I have a Nox 800 on order as well to compare to the other detectors in my arsenal.

I think the T2 Plus with new Tek pinpointer and digger is one of the best value/performance packages going. I’d take a look.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

F75DST-2/Sharpshooter 253 silver coins in just 101 hunts, plus a bucket full of clad coins, gold and silver rings, etc.. You might want to give one those detectors a try.

beephead

mx sport and multi kruzer are your best bests from that list in my opinion. Any questions on the sport let me know.

Never tried the Teknetics or Fishers models. Always heard the f75 and t2 were very chatty and unstable. Again, just what I read. What I want is a nice stable unit that hits the silver coins and has a decently accurate ID.

I had a MX Sport and it was a good machine but just a little too heavy for me. The Multi Kruzer looks really good and that is probably the route I would take if I were you. If you are a coinshooter then you might even like it better than your would the NOX.

I do the same type of hunting you do. I bought a Nox 600 and I have no regrets. Just takes a bit of time to learn the machine. It's a great coin shooter.
Bubbaron, NOX 600, AT PRO AT CARROT PIN POINTER

The multi Kruzer is a good solid unit that performs very well in many different scenario's. Is rated for deeper depths than the Equinox, AT Pro and MX Sport.

Back
Top Bottom