Need xp deus experience help lol

JmCraz8

I'm still learning this great machine and hunting a really clean site for civil war relics I guess my question is how would I maximize depth or get the deepest possible? Thanks all advice is welcome haha and happy hunting!

I'm still learning this great machine and hunting a really clean site for civil war relics I guess my question is how would I maximize depth or get the deepest possible? Thanks all advice is welcome haha and happy hunting!

If there is not a lot of trash then I would lower my reactivity and increase the TX power to 3. That should give you some good depth.

Get the HF coil and update to 4.1 version. Lower reactivity and the silencer. I found over 60 plus civil war bullets on a field that was supposedly hunted out years ago.
00971810f6de2d62c48f5d661469400c.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Check your mineral scale when you pump the coil, the higher it go's the less depth you'll get.
In my soil it varied from 3/4 to full, i got roughly 6 inch on small coins and 9-10 inch on large KG coppers.

I'm still learning this great machine and hunting a really clean site for civil war
relics I guess my question is how would I maximize depth or get the deepest possible? Thanks all advice is welcome haha and happy hunting!

Deep mode.
Uses different filter.
Reactivty 1 or 2 silencer -1.

Mild ground TX power 3 otherwise power level 2.
11" coil deeper here in my area vs round 9" coils both LF and HF.

Get the HF coil and update to 4.1 version. Lower reactivity and the silencer. I found over 60 plus civil war bullets on a field that was supposedly hunted out years ago.
00971810f6de2d62c48f5d661469400c.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

That's awesome, I'm using the standard 9 inch, what kind of depth were you nailing those mini balls and what frequency worked best for you?

Back
Top Bottom