Brand New AT Pro two coil package Nuclear out of the box.

Throw-Rope-Bags-1.jpg

!st hunt went well.

For my first hunt I chose some recommended settings. Pro/zero with a iron disc of 28. I did not dig one bottle cap. Missed a lot of the small foil. I was able to dig a small gold plated chain and several foreign coins that confused me. A Mexican coin spill that didn't sound right compared to the other coins I found. The small coil worked great around the iron poles on the play equipment. I could swing all day as it was very light. I was getting 7Inches on depth in a sand tot lot. Most coins was 1 to 3 inches. My screen on the AT Pro developed a rainbow color but did not seen to effect the performance and is something I can live with. The detector was tight with no wiggle. Iron audio is a real back saver. I found myself getting excited every time it hit a coin, I hope that never wears off. My son followed with the F75 and small sniper coil. The heat got the best of him and we called the hunt off early to get out of the heat. I have two hunts planned this weekend. One with a guy with a AT Pro who will scan targets with me to help get a little more familiar with the ATP. I bough the ATP for my wife and son, but Im gonna hold on to it for awhile I think. I have found no faults with this detector as I read through the post. I will put the ATP through the paces and I feel pretty good about what I seen today.

Attachments

• 11800382_10204519139040138_7636184288090688068_n.jpg
    11800382_10204519139040138_7636184288090688068_n.jpg
    33.1 KB · Views: 284
For my first hunt I chose some recommended settings. Pro/zero with a iron disc of 28. I did not dig one bottle cap. Missed a lot of the small foil. I was able to dig a small gold plated chain and several foreign coins that confused me. A Mexican coin spill that didn't sound right compared to the other coins I found. The small coil worked great around the iron poles on the play equipment. I could swing all day as it was very light. I was getting 7Inches on depth in a sand tot lot. Most coins was 1 to 3 inches. My screen on the AT Pro developed a rainbow color but did not seen to effect the performance and is something I can live with. The detector was tight with no wiggle. Iron audio is a real back saver. I found myself getting excited every time it hit a coin, I hope that never wears off. My son followed with the F75 and small sniper coil. The heat got the best of him and we called the hunt off early to get out of the heat. I have two hunts planned this weekend. One with a guy with a AT Pro who will scan targets with me to help get a little more familiar with the ATP. I bough the ATP for my wife and son, but Im gonna hold on to it for awhile I think. I have found no faults with this detector as I read through the post. I will put the ATP through the paces and I feel pretty good about what I seen today.

Ive had my atp for a few months now, and i can say I like it better n better everytime out!!

Back
Top Bottom