Wisconsin parks recon and a bakers dozen

Dewsweeper894

Elite Member
Had to work Friday and build the great butterball on Saturday .
I did get some good coil time over the weekend and found a couple new pockets to work if the ground stays soft. Even got a couple hours in the woods Friday night where I saved the Washington and my son scored an 1880's Indian.
Looking forward to grabbing a few keepers from these new pockets . Public hunting grounds still hold the goods .
I also included a pic of some Native American copper and a 1915 panimah canal calibration in Sanfran . This watch fob is a long way from home.
Just thaught some would enjoy rather then the rosys and mercs .
Thanks for looking .
, Dew

Post edit 👍 Thank you for all the kind comments . You guys sure know how to make a crazy old metal detector guy feal like a hot shot !😎
Wish I knew how to combine all my thankyous to my adoring fans into one post but my smart phone is way smarter then I am .
Thanks for letting me show off a little and looking forward and enjoy when you guys post your finds . This pile was from the holiday weekend and not all one one day. If you want your 5 bucks you sent me for my autograph back after reading this I do understand .
Thanks again , Dew

Attachments

• IMG_1626.jpg
    IMG_1626.jpg
    52.3 KB · Views: 670
  • IMG_1627.jpg
    IMG_1627.jpg
    51.5 KB · Views: 666
  • IMG_1628.jpg
    IMG_1628.jpg
    63.1 KB · Views: 666
  • IMG_1629.jpg
    IMG_1629.jpg
    60.2 KB · Views: 691
Last edited:
Wow great hunt Dew, looks like your recon was a pass, that park definitely deserves several follow up trips, congrats on the silver and congrats on what appears to be a hot park!

Beautiful haul!! From one Wisconsin treasure hunter to another, that is an amazing array of goodies!!

wow brother them are some awesome digs, I finally scored a 4 day off stretch but of course the wife and I were hit with a nasty cold so no digging for me. Glad you and the boy got out...miss ya guys!!!

I am extremely happy that the real Wisconsin Super Hero along with his sidekick Brett got out to show that he is still one of the best in this game. We been missing those reports of conquest of the horrible Silver Itch. Love that you included some of the wife's rewards of your adventures into the wilds and then you put in some history besides. Congrats my friend on some great hunting with your partner and hope we can get in one more outing before this season does not allow us to. Trapper

You killed it, congrats! I am really digging that milk token and that fob, so cool! Plus seeing all that shiny stuff never gets old. Hope those spots continue to pay off.

Sweet finds! What things do you look for when you are going to hunt in the woods? I live in an older area and am thinking about venturing into the wilderness soon!

Wow great hunt Dew, looks like your recon was a pass, that park definitely deserves several follow up trips, congrats on the silver and congrats on what appears to be a hot park!

Thanks big T 👍 Actually hit 7 locations scouting and hunting , the quarter was in a wooded park and hit like a freight train , the dimes took some work and were very sneaky masked or deep targets found in two parks I have worked pretty well but stumbled over a new patch in each . Looking forward to investigating . Here is to soft ground 👍
,Dew

Back
Top Bottom