Decision Made! My NOX 800 Is Inbound!

medicchief

Forum Supporter
Well, after several calls to forum sponsors (all were great), I decided to go with QualityMetalDetectors.net. MineLab's veteran's discount is a god-send to me! It allowed me to go with the 800 over the 600. There wasn't really any difference in prices between all sponsors, but Jeff's candor was awesome and sealed the deal for me. Super nice and made my transaction smooth as silk. I can't wait to start learning and swinging it next week!

Well, after several calls to forum sponsors (all were great), I decided to go with QualityMetalDetectors.net. MineLab's veteran's discount is a god-send to me! It allowed me to go with the 800 over the 600. There wasn't really any difference in prices between all sponsors, but Jeff's candor was awesome and sealed the deal for me. Super nice and made my transaction smooth as silk. I can't wait to start learning and swinging it next week!

Thanks for your service brother!

You will love the 800. However it is not an AT Pro, so be prepared to learn about the Minelab world in general and the 800 in particular.

HH

Thanks my friends....I read of a lack of coil depth, any issues? Or just hater comments? Also, is the factory coil good, or is there another one better.....I know it depends on what you're hunting...

Congrats and thank you for your service!

I’m thinking of trying to sell some gold finds to pay for an 800 if I can pull it off.

Happy hunting with the new multi frequency machine!

Back
Top Bottom