Milwaukee Wisconsin Area New Member

urbancache

Hello Everyone.

I've met several detectorists who have referred me to this site. Since winter is creepin up and season is coming to an end, figured I'd check it out. Maybe find some new hunting partners or new lands for 2019.

Welcome to the forum from nearby Racine.

We have a club and about 10 of us meet on the first Tuesday of the month at 7PM in the Aviator Lounge in the Best Western at the airport if you would like to join us.

Welcome to the forum from nearby Racine.

We have a club and about 10 of us meet on the first Tuesday of the month at 7PM in the Aviator Lounge in the Best Western at the airport if you would like to join us.

Is that the same as the Airport Lounge?

Wise azz...:lol: Fun day today...I cleaned that Seated dime and now I REALLY can’t read it! The Fibby ought to do fine with some time...

They use to have a decent lunch, if I remember correctly, the dancers were better though!

As far as Badge, has definitely done extremely well for his first year. But of course location, location, location. Wish I found that place 9 years ago.

They use to have a decent lunch, if I remember correctly, the dancers were better though!

As far as Badge, has definitely done extremely well for his first year. But of course location, location, location. Wish I found that place 9 years ago.

“Fibby” is Anfibio,not a “fib”! :lol::lol::lol: But yeah,I’m glad you found it at ALL,and thanks for the lead. I think I owe you about 10,so I’ll be busy over the winter trying to scare stuff up for next year!:grin:

Back
Top Bottom