• Forum server maintanace Friday night.(around 7PM Centeral time)
    Website will be off line for a short while.

You may need to log out, log back in after we're back online.

Thanks Poachers!

Dsm_mechva

Forum Supporter
I would like to thank the poachers that dug these for me.

My spot was infiltrated by poachers and they were arrested by the police man that lives next door to the spot :) now that the case is over I was given the finds.

Apparently, they could have just had a warning for trespassing on posted property but mouthed off to him so he returned in uniform and arrested them.

(I'm sure it's no one on the FMDF but I just wanted to post my thanks anyway)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    83.4 KB · Views: 770
Last edited:
Sounds like they might have gotten off light. Maybe the punishment should be to clean up hunting areas for you. It would be fitting that they had to clear weeds and brush, and watch you get the goodies.

Well I guess the main point here is that trespassing is illegal , and when a person decides to do so their taking a chance of not finding nothing at all , but to me a few pieces of led ,and up setting the land owner ,on top of going to jail , just isn't worth it . But am glad they got caught .

Well I guess the main point here is that trespassing is illegal , and when a person decides to do so their taking a chance of not finding nothing at all , but to me a few pieces of led ,and up setting the land owner ,on top of going to jail , just isn't worth it . But am glad they got caught .

Exactly.

Nice! They wont be trespassing any time soon. Gettin locked up over a few bullets.... now thats worth it If you ask me. :cool: that'll teach em to mess with your spots.:lol:

Back
Top Bottom