Hello From Palestine Texas

bybee248

I have had a very cheap detector since x-mass 2013 and never used until today. Took it out in my back yard and found a 1943 mercury dime within 15 minutes. Getting a Garrett 250 this week!

:laughing::laughing: Love how that escalated!! :laughing::laughing:

Greetings from Pennsylvania, and welcome to the forum. Even with the cheaper machines, you can have loads of fun! I hunt with the Ace 250, and think it is awesome. It does everything I need it to do. You can even hunt in shallow fresh water, as long as you don't get the control box wet.

Have fun, and Happy Hunting!!

Welcome from Pa. Congrats on the Merc. I just hope it doesn't take you 5 months to find another like it did for me. :D I have the 350 but know the 250 is just about the same. Good luck and let us know what you find. AND, could you please send some of that warmer weather up here to the frozen north? :laughing:

Welcome from the Dallas area. 15 minutes huh? I have yet to find silver. Congrats on getting spoiled right off the bat. Can you tell us what the 'cheap' detector was that you found that merc with?

Papa

As you can see, some that have been detecting for quite some time have yet to find Silver, much less a Merc. Congrats and welcome from Arkansas.

Welcome from Houston. I hunted a few spots in palistine over the years. Really good history and plenty of land there if you can get permission. Let me know if you need a buddy one weekend!

Back
Top Bottom