Gift from dad!

Fishin4$

Got a nice gift from my dad! Showed up at my door last night! Can't wait to try it out! It's gonna be a learning curve from the AT PRO. Time to see the differences.
88f858539ee7771226b973f0813a4ef9.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Sweet!!! You have to let us know how it compares to the ATPro. I was always curious if there was anything really noticable between the two.

Sure was! I wish I could see him. It's been a while!

U.S. ARMY SPC. WYATT.

That's awesome, my dad looks at me like I have 5 heads when I'm going metal detecting, hell tell me its bordem or lack of work, I tell em to blow slow :laughing: we joke around like that..

My dad quit doing things with us when I was like 7, idk why. We get along but idk ask em to go fishing he replies nahh,

Lol its w.e..

However when I first for my cdl and brought my first tractor trailer home he became my bestfriend, then shoulder injury and plans to change careers and he's back to the old dad lol.
Like I said its w.e I got my daughter, he had his chance. Glad your fatger enjoys and supports your hobbies

That's awesome, my dad looks at me like I have 5 heads when I'm going metal detecting, hell tell me its bordem or lack of work, I tell em to blow slow :laughing: we joke around like that..

My dad quit doing things with us when I was like 7, idk why. We get along but idk ask em to go fishing he replies nahh,

Lol its w.e..

However when I first for my cdl and brought my first tractor trailer home he became my bestfriend, then shoulder injury and plans to change careers and he's back to the old dad lol.

Like I said its w.e I got my daughter, he had his chance. Glad your fatger enjoys and supports your hobbies

Well you know every family Is different, but now you know that you will do a lot with your daughter!

U.S. ARMY SPC. WYATT.

Back
Top Bottom