Signum 7272 finds

woodbutcher

Forum Supporter
Went out and had a great two hunts in the last week with my new machine.the necklace is 14k and was about 2 inches deep,and all mangled, scrap really.the coins were all around 6 inches,except for the 3 cent piece,it was around 8.Had a great days at a old gated community.More pics below

Attachments

• 0207151847.jpg
    0207151847.jpg
    40.5 KB · Views: 212
Thanks..The machine works great,14 kHz is what I was running.I'm hunting in a gated community which is from the 1800s,and although some residents used metal detectors ,I don't think they're as determined as me.I found the necklace in the pool area,I need to weigh it cause its heavy.but I do like this machine.I almost gave up on the 3 cent piece, and I'm glad I didn't,a first for me.but it is so small,I almost gave up.The v nickel is shot.Indians need cleaned some.I'm gettin a better phone so pics will be clearer in the future,just excited to post..my junk phone actually posted my pictures which it never does,its been a great day.

I would love to get my hands on one of those detectors. I have seen some good reviews but it is largely an unknown here in the states.

Awesome ! :shock:
Everybody knows how difficult a small chain target can be for any MD.
Congrats!

What a great hunt.. So glad to see the new machine is producing some really good finds for you. GL&HH

Nice pics , great hunt , I'm sure your find more sounds like a choice location .
HH

Back
Top Bottom