Silvers #96 and #97...

Captain Silver

Elite Member
Woke up to temps in the low 40's:D so I went for a walk down the beach on this damp and misty morning with the scoop and Sword, looking for a spot on the slope with some erosion...finally found a small section after nearly a hour and then I spent another hour hunting it until there were no more targets.........everything...blue glass, scrap metal, 4 house pennies, 3 wheats and the 2 silvers......#96 and #971931 Merc, 1960 GW... 2 down and 3 to go...I'll get 'em:yes: That's all for this outing so thanks for the looks, see you after the next and Happy Hunting!

Man thats a nice looking rug and beach shot! Congratulations! Walking anywhere in waders is tough, but especially on a beach..!

As you said 2 down and only 3 to go. Wish I could say that. Looks like you going to have some nice weather coming your way. Hope that is an aid for you. Congrats on #'s 96 & 97. Trapper

GO CAPTAIN! GO CAPTAIN!

:pirate2:

My bet is you hit 108 Silvers for the year. Don't you be quittin' on me!

R5

BTW... love the look of that silver color on the coil!

R5

Thanks! A nice purple tint to the grey when they first come up for air but it quickly darkens...we'll see if you are right, 108 was also my total in 2016:yes:

Yes, but an unforgettable hue we love to see in the scoop...

R5

Back
Top Bottom