7 More Silvers Has The Count At 390

Truly amazing season! I'm starting to think you have figured out time travel. :lol: Did you find a portal to 1964?

All joking aside, I've loved following your progress this year.

Way to go Trapper. We're all pulling for you. Get out the icepick, double up the long johns only 10 more pal. Hell if there was a MVP award for mding you would already have my vote. Best of luck and HH Mark

Trapper, Its amazing youre still able to dig. I hope your weather holds for you to reach that incredible 400 mark. Either way as I say all the time a truly impressive season of silver for you. Continued success to you...HH

Wow, still killing it. Cant wait to see a picture with all of this years silvers together! I had to give up on my dream of making it to 100 silvers, chasing another dream of a career change now.

Sweet deal Trapper! Go get that 400th shiny!

The ground is like a brick here, have not been out for almost a month now. May have to head somewhere warm just to get a MD fix!

Great finds Trapper! I sure hope you get to 400! Good luck
Thanks Tom. Got two closer today but it was a tough 4 hours. Hard part now is finding diggable ground the does hold some Silver. Plans are to get out the next few days as long as the weather holds.
I like the watch,and the silver.
Thank you Metal. After cleaning the watch, the thing just fell apart. You do know I also like Silver. Trapper

Well this is a great post to see on a Saturday morning as I pour some coffee.
A silver Saturday morning braught to us by Trapper Jack 👍

The weather for the weekend offers an opportunity and with a little luck some December silver . Congradulations on 390 Trap and each one is a bonus at this point .
Good work my friend.
,Dew
Appreciate all your kind words Brad, thank you. You do know you have been a major player in my success. Dug a Merc and a Rosie today. Going out again tomorrow to meet up with Kevin and maybe add to the count.
impressive silver count congrats:D
Thank you Mark as your reply is appreciated. Hope to add a few mor in the next few days. Trapper

It’s great seeing you still be able to do some digging buddy. Congrats on the finds and I hope some warm temps will help you get to 400.
Appreciate your support Jason,thank you. I will make the effort at 400 but need some help from mother nature. We should get some nice enough weather to get out in the next few days but the hard part is now finding grounds that are diggable. Most the dirt is like concrete.
Pocket watch is a bucket lister for me.
Congrats.
Thank you for the reply Duster. I have dug a few pocket watches over the years. Nothing that had real value though. Trapper

Another excellent hunt by trapper. Congrats. I hope you are able to hit the 400 mark.

UNREAL ytd man, that beats my career silver coins by hundreds...
You'll get the 400 for the year for sure, squeeze in a few more hunts and you've got it!

Just ten to go. I'm rooting for ya man. By the way that watch is awesome.
Thank you Trapper. Dug 2 more yesterday so its down to eight . Going to meet up with IDX Monster today to give it another shot. And then a hunt with AirForceMike for a few hours tomorrow. Just hope to take some more of that number.
:wow: man that’s amazing work! Congrats!
Appreciate the response Jeff thank you. I feel it is a race between the plateau and Mother Nature as I'm getting worn out. Trapper

Congrats on the week's 7 silvers Trapper...hope you can find the time and thawed ground to get at least 10 more!
Thanks Bruce. You have described the situation perfectly. We are now in a short warm up 40's yesterday and today, high 30's tomorrow but most of the ground is frozen. The time is available although but finding sites is a problem.
That's a great total for the year!
Thank you Saoirse as your reply is appreciated. I hope to add to the count in the next few. Trapper

That's just totally amazing! I sure hope you make it to 400. The best year that I've ever had was 253 silver coins in 101 hunts and that wore me out.

beephead

Amazing! He might do it boys! This weeks weather may just hold for the J&J 400! Make it happen!
Thanks John for the support and the encouragement. I am feeling better about hitting 400 after today's outing. Monster put us on a new site and into some nice Silver.
Truly amazing season! I'm starting to think you have figured out time travel. :lol: Did you find a portal to 1964?

All joking aside, I've loved following your progress this year.

Thanks Tyler. I think that window back to "64" is closed. Although I can say I wouldn't mind that trip, specially with today's knowledge and equipment. Closing in on that 400 as today produced 4 more. Trapper

Way to go Trapper. We're all pulling for you. Get out the icepick, double up the long johns only 10 more pal. Hell if there was a MVP award for mding you would already have my vote. Best of luck and HH Mark
Thanks Mark, the reply is appreciated. Don't think I will need a ice pick for a couple of days. Weather is cooperating a little and got on some new soil that is open yet, so I should be good for a couple more outings.
Trapper, Its amazing youre still able to dig. I hope your weather holds for you to reach that incredible 400 mark. Either way as I say all the time a truly impressive season of silver for you. Continued success to you...HH
Thank you Andy. If the ground can get some descent sun an if the temps stay above freezing I should be okay for a few more days. The rest is pretty much frozen down. Added 2 yesterday and another 4 today so I still need to dig 4 more for the 400 mark to be reached. Trapper

Way to go Trapper! I foresee you hitting 400 before 2019:yes:
Thank you Scott for your confidence. I hope your vision comes true. After today's outing it is looking a lot better. Check out IDX Monsters Thread and video. http://metaldetectingforum.com/showthread.php?t=268467
Wow, still killing it. Cant wait to see a picture with all of this years silvers together! I had to give up on my dream of making it to 100 silvers, chasing another dream of a career change now.
Appreciate your response Jared, thank you. Sorry about you dream but you do know that it can maybe come in the future. Hope the career change goes well for you. Trapper

Back
Top Bottom