I''m back, after a 3 year break! Results from my first hunt since 2015.

medicchief

Forum Supporter
Joined back in 2010 and was obsessed for a few years before my health got to me. So.....I am down to my old Tek Delta (sold AT Pro and Omega 8000 in 2015). That said, I have fallen off the wagon and swinging again (feeling better). AND yes, about to spring for a detector upgrade ASAP....imagine that, LOL!!! Well here ya go, not a lot has changed. I went to a local swim beach on the lake and hunted for 2 hours. Dug every signal, but iron. The rush of a good signal hasn't changed. So there wasn't much there, but the finds tell me that if it's been hunted much, they're notching out any gold (due to the pull tabs and Al still there). I may be wrong, if there's something out there to separate the 2, please tell me!!! Happy to find the big hook, I would hate for a child or anyone to get that nasty thing in their foot. Bottom line, 50+ digs, netted a little clad and costume junk. There's gold there, I know it!!!

Attachments

• IMG_2038.jpg
    IMG_2038.jpg
    71.5 KB · Views: 349
Your definitely gonna get gold..congrats on the comeback..Lots of good machines out from a lot of manufacturers.Or the used list is a buyers dream.

Your definitely gonna get gold..congrats on the comeback..Lots of good machines out from a lot of manufacturers.Or the used list is a buyers dream.

Yep, I need a good deep machine....all kinds of deeper signals, though I didn't have time to dig deeper holes today. Just gave the area a good <6 inch skimming. The beach has been there for many years, so I imagine the good stuff is a little deeper.....and waiting for me.....lol!

Welcome back!!!! Go for the GOLD!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just like riding a bike, you may get rusty but you never forget how to do it!

Always a good thing to hear someone is feeling better, and returning to doing something good for them, that they enjoy. Sounds like you have a good handle on methodically getting to the gold. Stick with the plan, and post your ~14K~ here when it shows up!

Back
Top Bottom