Milwaukee Wisconsin Area New Member

More “Wisconsinites” than “Wisconians”....;) You’re hunting today Cellr? What’s the weather doing over there? Cold here! Brrrrrrrrrrrrrr!:grin:

Okay excuse my ignorance man! Either way you put it, its much better than what we are called (m@$$holes :lol:) :laughing: been rainy here today after a crazy cold couple of days...I don't think you could get in the turf around here unless your in the woods with leaf cover. But then again, I havent had time to try really :roll: good luck out there and Happy hunting!

Thanks for the welcome everyone.
I've met a guy detecting, believe it was at Lincoln Park in Milwaukee, that mentioned that Tuesday meet near airport. Just felt a little weird showing up not knowing anyone. Perhaps I'll give it a try in spring. Do you guys go out on group hunts ever?

Okay excuse my ignorance man! Either way you put it, its much better than what we are called (m@$$holes :lol:) :laughing: been rainy here today after a crazy cold couple of days...I don't think you could get in the turf around here unless your in the woods with leaf cover. But then again, I havent had time to try really :roll: good luck out there and Happy hunting!

You are officially excused! That’s TERRIBLE,people calling you “mossholes”!
Oh wait...:lol:

Welcome

Attachments

• welcome.JPG
    welcome.JPG
    17.4 KB · Views: 79
Back
Top Bottom