Finally going out again

Spectra1

Elite Member
It's been a few weeks since I have been out. Going to hit my new property where I ran out of daylight but targets were everywhere. The property owner before never let us or anyone hunt, but he sadly passed and his nephew has been awesome. We got on after years of asking and within an hour we had we dug a cuff I, 16-20 enfields, at least 40 Spencer casings and 18-20 drops. 15-20 dropped 3 ringers.. Hoping for some Gadners but there haven't been too many there. Although we know Calvery stormed Infrantry where we started. There is an Infrantry line on the other side and some cannon fire. TheWe will have two solid days next week. Last time we only covered about 1/2 acre of the 100 there. Should get us good and sore. Will keep yall posted after next week.

Wait, wait. ALL of those in only half an acre? You are on track for 1,000,000 rounds by the time you finish the property!

That's awesome!!!! :grin:

image.jpgMaybe I will take some of you Virginia Boys when I get my bearing and have a chance to work it.... But that's reserved for mutual invites😉.
Here's some of the funds from first scouting..

What a freaking assortment! Usually it's EITHER Union or just Confederate in a lot of the sites I hit. Congrat's! :yes:

It is hot here now, also. Forecast in the 90's tomorrow. Wednesday and Thursday in the 70's.

So far only a couple of bullets to show for it. Been a hard hunt... Got here and the spit we were killing it at... And some relative that doesn't own property told owner not to let " us people" hunt anymore so a big disappointment there.💀

you got me all excited spectra! At first,
I thought you were finding stuff like that around here:shock:

looks like you have a great opportunity there.

Back
Top Bottom