gloves!

Does everyone wear gloves??

I do because there is too much in the ground that can cut you. I've used the same pair of Dewalt work gloves for eight months now. They are starting to look a little ratty but the coating on the fingers and palm is still good and kept my hands dry when hunting last weekend in the mud. Two hours and I got 14 cents. At least two of the cents were pre-1982 so were copper.

Those are the exact gloves the wife and I use. They wear like iron and are thin enough to feel the coin. We love those gloves a lot.;)

My old man gets those from work! But blue they're amazing get wet and all and never cold..

I only use the nitriles in 60+° in the woods

And HD has 3 pair of mechanics gloves for 9.97$

Now adays with needles, glass, etc everywhere I rarely dig without them, let alone the leanliness of pullthem them off back at the car and your hands are spotless. When I don't wear gloves, it takes forever to get my hands clean to much calouse (sp?)

I agree, even in grass there are a lot dogs' pieces of !!!! - I guess it is not the best feeling to touch them with naked hand. I also do not like gloves, but I wear them because of safety and hygiene.

Back
Top Bottom