First Dive of the Year! YEA!!

ScubaDetective

In Memory Of
Forum Supporter
Well I got my water fix in now. I got a call last night about a person that dropped a smart key off his boat.

I was in the water approximately THREE minutes. Long enough for me to go about 15' down reach out and touch his key and get the heck out!

BRRRR. My hands were frozen. I got 40.00 for my trouble and that was fine. A few more weeks and I might enjoy it but not right now.

This dive will NOT count on my contest. LOL it was just a fast dive to prove to myself I don't want to be in the big lakes just yet. I still might try a small lake this weekend.

Last edited:
Good to see you got your fix! I was out of the water 5 days n going crazy! Much less a winter...

Sorry Scuba, this is a "metal detecting" forum. Not a "paper" detecting forum. Those don't count for show & tell. Tsk tsk.

Those new Smart keys to replace cost a lot of money...good bounce dive there Dee...I know you had a lot of pre surface set up and all, let alone getting there and the skillset involved... but you got in the water and made a quick retrieve and got back out again!...So yeah! Compared to most Humans, You did real good Today!

Just down the street, for about the same 'take home' money, Some poor guy at the Dollar Store had to work a double shift, unload a delivery truck full of canned soup, stock the shelves, and fish out a bag of Cheetos some damn kid flushed down the toilet! so yeah..You had a Great Day!

Those new Smart keys to replace cost a lot of money...good bounce dive there Dee...I know you had a lot of pre surface set up and all, let alone getting there and the skillset involved... but you got in the water and made a quick retrieve and got back out again!...So yeah! Compared to most Humans, You did real good Today!

Just down the street, for about the same 'take home' money, Some poor guy at the Dollar Store had to work a double shift, unload a delivery truck full of canned soup, stock the shelves, and fish out a bag of Cheetos some damn kid flushed down the toilet! so yeah..You had a Great Day!

I got the toilet fixed for him. only $250. sorry no detecting today.:laughing:

No kidding. The water is in the 40's. Nothing I really want to be playing in yet.

40.00 was fine. I really don't charge for my service. I enjoy the hunt. I ask for gas and air.

When you ask for air, how many people make breathing sounds as a joke. (a bad joke)

Nice work scuba 40 bucks for a key that probably doesn't work anymore yes!!

Sent from my LG-V410 using Tapatalk

Actually as soon as I handed it to him he hit the button and it locked his truck. Dodge smart keys are waterproof! I wouldn't have believed it if I hadn't seen it. It was in the water at about 15' for two days.

Actually as soon as I handed it to him he hit the button and it locked his truck. Dodge smart keys are waterproof! I wouldn't have believed it if I hadn't seen it. It was in the water at about 15' for two days.
Wow that's impressive I worry about mine keep it in a water proof case shure mine would be all done still a nice score

Sent from my LG-V410 using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom